Difference between the Debug class and Trace class
The Systems.Diagnostics namespace includes Trace and Debug classes and both have very similar methods. The primary difference is that calls to the Debug class are typically only included in Debug build and Trace are included in Debug build and Release build. Moreover, we can say that Debug is used at the time of application development, while Trace option is used at the application deployment when any errors will be traced and will be written to log files.
Is it possible to change the value of a variable during execution time ?
Yes. In Visual Studio, there is the command/immediate window (when debugging, under the Debug -> Windows menu) which allows you to change variable values.
What is the difference between a Debug and Release build ?
Generally debug builds are not optimized and contain debugging symbols, while the code built in "Release" mode will be optimised for speed or size and also will have all the information used for debugging removed.
Related.....Difference between a Debug and Release build
- Does C# support multiple Inheritance ?
- What is Process ID ?
- How do I make a DLL in C# ?
- How many ways you can pass values to Windows Services ?
- Can we use "continue" statement in finally block ?
- What is nullable type in c# ?
- What is lock statement in C#
- What are dynamic type variables in C#
- What is the difference between is and as operator in C#?
- What are circular references in C#?
- What are the differences between events and delegates in C#
- Explain the types of unit test cases in C#?
- How many types of comments are there in C#?
- What are the various ways to pass parameters to a method in C#?
- What are the different ways to deploy a assembly in net?
- What does assert() method do in c#
- What is literals in C# - Constants and Literals
- What is the use of goto statement in C#
- How can JIT code be faster than AOT compiled code
- Why events have no return types in .NET
- What's the difference between a static method and a non-static method in C#
- What's a weak reference c#?
- What is C# equivalent of the vb.net isNothing function
- What are indexers in C#
- What are generics in c#