ADO.Net - Interview Questions and Answers
ADO.NET data components in Visual Studio environment encapsulate data access functionality in various ways that help you to develop applications more easily and with fewer errors. ADO.Net offers performance advantages by its Disconnected Architecture, it is a remarkably efficient and scalable architecture. The role of ADO.NET data providers is to permit direct manipulation of data through SQL.
ADO.NET includes a SQL Server Data Provider that is highly optimized for interaction with SQL Server. Following are some important questions regarding Microsoft ADO.Net technologies. These questions are designed to provide a better understanding of Microsoft ADO.Net technologies and take time to review the common interview questions you will most likely to be asked.
- ADO.Net Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the advantage of ADO.Net
- Differences between classic ADO and ADO.NET
- What are managed providers
- difference between Dataset and DataReader
- How to ADO.Net Connection Pooling
- How to Transaction in ADO.NET
- What is ADO.Net Locking
- Difference between SqlCommand and SqlCommandBuilder
- Difference between Typed DataSets and UnTyped DataSets