.Net General - Interview Questions
Microsoft .NET is an integral part of many applications running on Windows and provides common functionality for those applications to run. Microsoft .NET Framework includes a large library and provides language interoperability across several .Net programming languages.
Following are some important questions regarding Microsoft .Net architecture and development. These questions are designed to provide a better understanding of Microsoft .Net architecture and take time to review the common interview questions you will most likely to be asked.
- Difference between a Value Type and a Reference Type
- System level Exceptions Vs Application level Exceptions
- Difference between sub-procedure and function
- What does the term immutable mean
- What does the keyword static mean
- this.close() Vs Application.Exit()
- Difference between a.Equals(b) and a == b
- Difference between Hashtable and Dictionary
- Difference between Exception and Error
- C# Dictionary Versus List Lookup Time
- Difference between the Class and Interface in C#
- Why does C# doesn't support Multiple inheritance
- How to get the URL of the current page in C# - Asp.Net?