The .NET Framework class library exposes features of the runtime and provides other high level services. The class library comes built in with all the code your application needs to create Windows forms, perform input and output operations, manage security, and many more.
The System.IO namespace contains types that allow reading and writing to files and data streams, and types that provide basic file and directory support. From the following VB.NET chapters you can see more operations in System.IO namespaces.
- How to VB.NET Directory operations
- How to VB.NET File operations
- How to VB.NET FileStream
- How to VB.NET TextReader
- How to VB.NET Simple TextReader
- How to VB.NET TextWriter
- How to VB.NET BinaryReader
- How to VB.NET BinaryWriter
- How to convert xps file to bmp file
- How to VB.Net Path Class
- How to create PDF files in vb.net
- How to convert text file to pdf
- Write database to PDF file