Advantages of Visual Basic.Net?
- VB.NET is totally object oriented. This is a major addition that VB6 and other earlier releases didn't have.
- Handling Pointers indirectly – This provides less opportunity of instability in the produced application; aka produced applications are more secure and stable.
- With Option Strict off late binding is supported.Legacy VB functionalities can be used by using Microsoft.VisualBasic namespace.
- VB.NET provides managed code execution that runs under the Common Language Runtime (CLR), resulting in robust, stable and secure applications. All features of the .NET framework are readily available in VB.NET.
- Has support for optional parameters which makes COM interoperability much easy.
- VB.NET uses XML to transfer data between the various layers in the DNA Architecture i.e. data are passed as simple text strings.
- The CLR takes care of garbage collection i.e. the CLR releases resources as soon as an object is no more in use. This relieves the developer from thinking of ways to manage memory. CLR does this for them
net-informations.com (C) 2018 Founded by raps mk
All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.