Checking Internet Connection
The Microsoft WinINet API enables applications to access standard Internet protocols, such as FTP and HTTP.
Many of you want to know if a computer has an active Internet connection before trying to connect to the internet using some communication interface. We can determine it by using one of WinINet function for check the status of internet connection in a computer.
InternetGetConnectedState function retrieves the connected state of the local system. A return value of TRUE from InternetGetConnectedState indicates that at least one connection to the Internet is available.
- How to send email from VB.NET
- VB.NET Send email using CDOSYS
- How to find IP Address of Host
- How to read a URL Content
- VB.NET Socket Programming
- VB.NET Server Socket Program
- VB.NET Client Socket Program
- VB.NET MultiThreaded Socket Programming
- VB.NET MultiThreaded Server Socket Programming
- VB.NET MultiThreaded Client Socket Programming
- VB.NET Chat Server Program
- VB.NET Chat Server
- VB.NET Chat Client
- VB.NET Email Attachment
- How to VB.Net Web Browser