Set File Attributes
The System.IO namespaces contain types that support input and output, including the ability to read and write data to streams either synchronously or asynchronously.
FileInfo Class Provides instance methods for the creation, copying, deletion, moving, and opening of files. FileSystemInfo.Attributes property is used to gets or sets the attributes for the current file or directory.
_file.Attributes = IO.FileAttributes.ReadOnly
The following vb.net program shows how to set readonly and hidden property to a file .
- How to VB.NET Directory operations
- How to VB.NET File operations
- How to VB.NET FileStream
- How to VB.NET TextReader
- How to VB.NET Simple TextReader
- How to VB.NET TextWriter
- How to VB.NET BinaryReader
- How to VB.NET BinaryWriter
- How to convert xps file to bmp file
- How to VB.Net Path Class
- How to create PDF files in vb.net
- How to convert text file to pdf
- Write database to PDF file