Internet connection active or not ?
The Microsoft WinINet API enables applications to access standard Internet protocols, such as FTP and HTTP.
Many of you want to know if a computer has an active Internet connection before trying to connect to the internet using some communication interface. The InternetGetConnectedState function can be used to determine if there is an active internet connection exist in the computer or not .
[DllImport("wininet.dll")] private extern static bool InternetGetConnectedState_ (out int conn, int val);
InternetGetConnectedState function retrieves the connected state of the local system. A return value of TRUE from InternetGetConnectedState indicates that at least one connection to the Internet is available. The following C# program shows how to check a system has an active internet connection or not.
- How to send email from C#
- How to send email with attachment from C#
- How to send html email from C#
- How to send cdo email from C#
- How to find hostname of a computer
- How to find IP Adress of a computer
- How to read URL Content from webserver
- How to C# Socket programming
- C# Server Socket program
- C# Client Socket program
- C# Multi threaded socket programming
- C# Multi threaded Server Socket programming
- C# Multi threaded Client Socket programming
- How to C# Chat server programming
- How to C# Chat Server
- How to C# Chat Client
- How to web browser in C#