C# email validation
An email address is a string of a subset of ASCII characters separated into two parts by an @ symbol . The part before the @ sign is the local part of the address, and the part after the @ sign is a domain name to which the email message will be sent .
Trying to match these restrictions is a complex task, often resulting in long regular expressions. The .NET Framework regular expression classes are part of the base class library and can be used with any language or tool that targets the common language runtime, including ASP.NET and Visual Studio .NET.
Regex.IsMatch Method (String, String) - indicates whether the specified regular expression finds a match in the specified input string. The pattern parameter consists of various regular expression language elements that symbolically describe the string to match pattern . The following C# source code shows how to validate an email address with the help of regular expressions.
- How to send email from C#
- How to send email with attachment from C#
- How to send html email from C#
- How to send cdo email from C#
- How to find hostname of a computer
- How to find IP Adress of a computer
- How to read URL Content from webserver
- How to C# Socket programming
- C# Server Socket program
- C# Client Socket program
- C# Multi threaded socket programming
- C# Multi threaded Server Socket programming
- C# Multi threaded Client Socket programming
- How to C# Chat server programming
- How to C# Chat Server
- How to C# Chat Client
- How to web browser in C#