How to retrieve image from database
A .NET Data Provider implements the base System.Data classes to expose the objects, properties, methods, and events. SQL Server supplies a set of system data types that define all the types of data that can be used with SQL Server.
Image is a large object data type. Conversion of image data type to another data type is not supported, implicitly or explicitly. However, indirect conversion of image data can be performed.
The following C# source code shows how to retrieve an image from SQL Server.
- What is C# ADO.NET Dataset
- C# Datset with Sql Server Data Provider
- C# Datset with OLEDB Data Provider
- Find Tables in a Dataset - Sql Server
- Find Tables in a Dataset - OLEDB
- How to Dataset rows count - Sql Server
- How to Dataset rows count - OLEDB
- How to find Column Definition SqlServer
- How to find Column Definition OLEDB
- How to Dyanamic Dataset in C#
- C# Dataset with multiple tables - Sql Server
- C# Dataset with multiple tables - OLEDB
- C# Dataset table relations
- C# Dataset merge tables - Sql Server
- C# Dataset merge tables - OLEDB
- Bind a dataset to a combo box in C#, bind enum to combobox , bind dictionary to combobox
- How to find tables in a Database in C#