C# Programming Interview Questions
What is the Constructor Chaining in C#?
Constructors are responsible for object initialization and memory allocation of its class. There is always at least one constructor in every class. Constructor Chaining is an approach where a constructor calls another constructor in the same or base class. This means that, every child class constructor is mapped to parent class Constructor implicitly by base keyword so when you create an instance of child class to it'll call parent's class Constructor without it inheritance is not possible.
- What are the Default Access Modifiers in C#?
- What is a sealed class in C#?
- What is operator overloading in c#?
- Difference Between Finalize and Dispose Method in C#?
- What is an Object Pool in .Net?
- What is Anonymous type in C#?
- Dynamic type variables Vs Object type variables in C#?
- What is the difference between Array and ArrayList in C#?
- Difference Between Clone() and CopyTo() Array
- Difference between throw and throw new Exception() in C# ?
- What is the use of finally block in C#?