.Net Framework Interview Questions and Answers
Microsoft's .NET Framework is a software technology that is available with several Microsoft Windows operating systems. Following are some important questions regarding Microsoft .Net Framework technologies. These questions are designed to provide a better understanding of Microsoft .Net Framework technologies and take time to review the common interview questions you will most likely to be asked.
- Difference between NameSpace and Assembly
- Execution process for managed code
- What is an Asssembly Qualified Name
- How to Assembly versioning
- Add and remove an assembly from GAC
- What is Native Image Generator (Ngen.exe)?
- How to force Garbage Collection
- Difference between CType and DirectCast
- Obsolete or Deprecated in NET Framework
- What is lazy initialization
- Difference between Clone and Copy
- Difference between Finalize() and Dispose()
- Difference between static and constant