Using the web browser in Python
The webbrowser module provides a high-level interface to allow displaying Web-based documents to users. Under most circumstances, simply calling the open() function from this module will open url using the default browser . You have to import the module and use open() function.
If new is 0, the url is opened in the same browser window if possible. If new is 1, a new browser window is opened if possible. If new is 2, a new browser page ("tab") is opened if possible.
- How to find hostname of a computer - Python
- How To Find IP Address In Python
- Send mail from Gmail account using Python
- Retrieving Email from a POP3 Server - Python
- Retrieving Web Pages with HTTP using Python
- Creating an FTP client in Python
- Socket Programming in Python
- Multi threaded socket programming in Python