Introduction to PythonPython is a great flexible programming language which supports structured and functional methods that have build in data structure, Portable and Extensible. Python is very common in the scientific community because a lot of modern organizations use it to calculate complicated equations in the data analytics field. It is very popular and used by organizations such as Google, NASA, the CIA, and Disney. In fact, it is so easy to read that a majority of novice coders have chosen it as their first programming language . Follow this comprehensive guide that will introduce you to the basics of the language, and walk you through creating your first Python program .
- What are the important features of Python?
- How to Download and Install Python
- How to set python path
- Creating Your First Python Program
- How to Check Which version of Python do I have installed?
- Python User Input from Keyboard - input() function
- Difference between Python 2 and Python 3
- How to Update/Upgrade Python in Windows, Linux & MacOS