There are many types of errors but they typically fall into one of 3 classes.
- TypeError - These errors occur when some value is not the type it's expected to be.
- ReferenceError - These errors occur when code refers to a value that does not exist in the current scope.
- Uncaught TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function
- XMLHttpRequest cannot load no 'access-control-allow-origin'
- TypeError: null is not an object
- Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property
- SecurityError: Blocked a frame with origin from accessing a cross-origin frame
- Unable to get property undefined or null reference
- SyntaxError: Cannot use import statement outside a module
- What is UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning