Multiple Inheritance in C#
Does C# support multiple Inheritance ?
No, you cannot inherit from multiple classes. You may use interfaces or a combination of one class and interface(s).
More about.....Multiple inheritance in C#
How do you prevent a class from being inherited ?
In C# you can use the "sealed" keyword in order to prevent a class from being inherited. If you try to attempts to inherit will result in a compilation error.
In VB.Net you can use "NotInheritable" (NonOverrideable for properties)
Also in Java you can use the keyword "final"
More about.....Sealed Classes
Explain namespaces in C# ?
Namespaces are containers that is used to declare a scope that contains a set of related objects. You can use a namespace to organize code elements and to create globally unique types.
Within a namespace, you can declare another namespace, class, interface, struct, enum, and delegates.
More about......Net namespaces
How do you convert a value-type to a reference-type ?
You can use Boxing.
What is boxing and unboxing ?
Implicit conversion of value type to reference type of a variable is known as boxing and conversion of reference type variable back to value type is called as UnBoxing.
More about.....Boxing and Unboxing
- What is Process ID ?
- How do I make a DLL in C# ?
- How many ways you can pass values to Windows Services ?
- Can we use "continue" statement in finally block ?
- What is nullable type in c# ?
- Difference between the Debug class and Trace class ?
- What is lock statement in C#
- What are dynamic type variables in C#
- What is the difference between is and as operator in C#?
- What are circular references in C#?
- What are the differences between events and delegates in C#
- Explain the types of unit test cases in C#?
- How many types of comments are there in C#?
- What are the various ways to pass parameters to a method in C#?
- What are the different ways to deploy a assembly in net?
- What does assert() method do in c#
- What is literals in C# - Constants and Literals
- What is the use of goto statement in C#
- How can JIT code be faster than AOT compiled code
- Why events have no return types in .NET
- What's the difference between a static method and a non-static method in C#
- What's a weak reference c#?
- What is C# equivalent of the vb.net isNothing function
- What are indexers in C#
- What are generics in c#