How do I make a DLL in C#
You need to use the /target:library compiler option.
The /target:library compiler option tells the compiler to output a DLL instead of an EXE file.
The /out compiler option followed by a file name is used to specify the DLL file name.Difference between normal DLL and .Net DLL
Which control cannot be placed in MDI ?
The controls that do not have events.How to MDI Form
.Net GUI Tutorial
What is the maximum amount of memory any single process on Windows can address ?
32 bit processor can access 4294967296 bit memory adderss.How to Save the MemoryStream as a file
- Does C# support multiple Inheritance ?
- What is Process ID ?
- How many ways you can pass values to Windows Services ?
- Can we use "continue" statement in finally block ?
- What is nullable type in c# ?
- Difference between the Debug class and Trace class ?
- What is lock statement in C#
- What are dynamic type variables in C#
- What is the difference between is and as operator in C#?
- What are circular references in C#?
- What are the differences between events and delegates in C#
- Explain the types of unit test cases in C#?
- How many types of comments are there in C#?
- What are the various ways to pass parameters to a method in C#?
- What are the different ways to deploy a assembly in net?
- What does assert() method do in c#
- What is literals in C# - Constants and Literals
- What is the use of goto statement in C#
- How can JIT code be faster than AOT compiled code
- Why events have no return types in .NET
- What's the difference between a static method and a non-static method in C#
- What's a weak reference c#?
- What is C# equivalent of the vb.net isNothing function
- What are indexers in C#
- What are generics in c#