C# equivalent of the vb isNothing
VB.Net IsNothing Function returns a Boolean value indicating whether an expression has no object assigned to it. There is no direct, 100% equivalent of the Vb.Net function IsNothing, but the test against null accomplishes the same thing.
IsNothing is intended to work on reference types. It returns True if the expression represents an object variable that currently has no object assigned to it; otherwise, it returns False.
The null keyword is specific design feature in the C# language. It is a literal that represents a null reference, one that does not refer to any object. null is the default value of reference-type variables
- Does C# support multiple Inheritance ?
- What is Process ID ?
- How do I make a DLL in C# ?
- How many ways you can pass values to Windows Services ?
- Can we use "continue" statement in finally block ?
- What is nullable type in c# ?
- Difference between the Debug class and Trace class ?
- What is lock statement in C#
- What are dynamic type variables in C#
- What is the difference between is and as operator in C#?
- What are circular references in C#?
- What are the differences between events and delegates in C#
- Explain the types of unit test cases in C#?
- How many types of comments are there in C#?
- What are the various ways to pass parameters to a method in C#?
- What are the different ways to deploy a assembly in net?
- What does assert() method do in c#
- What is literals in C# - Constants and Literals
- What is the use of goto statement in C#
- How can JIT code be faster than AOT compiled code
- Why events have no return types in .NET
- What's the difference between a static method and a non-static method in C#
- What's a weak reference c#?
- What are indexers in C#
- What are generics in c#