Comments in C#
You can easily add comments within the structure of your C#. Comments are used to help document what a program does and what the code with it does. Keep the comments simple and direct . It is used for formal documentation for understanding particular code and its operation. There are three ways of commenting in C#.
- Single Line Comment
- MultiLine Comment
- XML documentation comment
Single Line Comment
The single line comment is specified using the symbol //
The Multiline comment can be specified using the symbol /* */
XML documentation comment
This is a special kind of comment which is generally used for API documentation. The XML
documentation comment can be specified using the symbol ///
Note - we can use Ctrl+K, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+K, Ctrl+U to Comment or Uncomment selected lines in C#.
What is Microsoft .Net Framework
The Microsoft .Net Framework is a platform that provides tools and technologies you need to build Networked Applications as well as Distributed Web Services and Web Applications. The .Net Framework provides the necessary compile time and run-time foundation to build and run any language that conforms to the Common Language Specification (CLS). More on... .Net Framework
- Does C# support multiple Inheritance ?
- What is Process ID ?
- How do I make a DLL in C# ?
- How many ways you can pass values to Windows Services ?
- Can we use "continue" statement in finally block ?
- What is nullable type in c# ?
- Difference between the Debug class and Trace class ?
- What is lock statement in C#
- What are dynamic type variables in C#
- What is the difference between is and as operator in C#?
- What are circular references in C#?
- What are the differences between events and delegates in C#
- Explain the types of unit test cases in C#?
- What are the various ways to pass parameters to a method in C#?
- What are the different ways to deploy a assembly in net?
- What does assert() method do in c#
- What is literals in C# - Constants and Literals
- What is the use of goto statement in C#
- How can JIT code be faster than AOT compiled code
- Why events have no return types in .NET
- What's the difference between a static method and a non-static method in C#
- What's a weak reference c#?
- What is C# equivalent of the vb.net isNothing function
- What are indexers in C#
- What are generics in c#