What is the use of goto statement in C#
The goto statement transfers the program control directly to a labeled statement. The goto requires a label of operation. You create label at anywhere in program then can pass the execution control via the goto statements . It can be used to exit a deeply nested loop.
Using goto in if statement
Using goto in while loop
- Does C# support multiple Inheritance ?
- What is Process ID ?
- How do I make a DLL in C# ?
- How many ways you can pass values to Windows Services ?
- Can we use "continue" statement in finally block ?
- What is nullable type in c# ?
- Difference between the Debug class and Trace class ?
- What is lock statement in C#
- What are dynamic type variables in C#
- What is the difference between is and as operator in C#?
- What are circular references in C#?
- What are the differences between events and delegates in C#
- Explain the types of unit test cases in C#?
- How many types of comments are there in C#?
- What are the various ways to pass parameters to a method in C#?
- What are the different ways to deploy a assembly in net?
- What does assert() method do in c#
- What is literals in C# - Constants and Literals
- How can JIT code be faster than AOT compiled code
- Why events have no return types in .NET
- What's the difference between a static method and a non-static method in C#
- What's a weak reference c#?
- What is C# equivalent of the vb.net isNothing function
- What are indexers in C#
- What are generics in c#