How to jQuery CDN?
CDN is short for Content Delivery Network . A CDN refers to a geographically distributed group of servers which work together to provide fast delivery of Internet content. This network of servers is dispersed across many physical and network locations , in order to respond directly to end user requests for web content and fast, secure media delivery.
While a CDN does not host content and can't replace the need for proper web hosting, it does help cache content at the network edge, which improves website performance . A CDN provider is a vendor that provides businesses the ability to serve their content to end users across the world over a content delivery network. CDNs facilitate faster page loads and offer other important benefits including the following advantages:
- Improving website load times
- Reducing bandwidth costs
- Increasing content availability and redundancy
- Improving website security
Web programmers can leverage the use of CDNs to host their jQuery Library for faster access and improved performance. Luckily for us, both Microsoft and Google already host jQuery on their CDNs. All we have to do now is reference the hosted jQuery library.
If you wish to use jQuery CDN other than Google or Microsoft hosted jQuery library, you might consider using this and ensures uses the latest version of jQuery:
- jQuery Interview Questions FAQ - 1
- jQuery Interview Questions FAQ - 2
- Is jQuery a programming language?
- Why do we need to go for JQuery?
- How to check jQuery version?
- How to multiple version of jQuery?
- Advantages of minified version of JQuery
- How do I check if the DOM is ready?
- How to Use the jQuery load() Method
- Difference between document.ready() and body onload()?
- What is the use of param() method?
- How to work with jQuery parent(), children() and siblings()?
- Difference between parent() and parents() in jQuery?
- What does jQuery data() function do?
- How do you check if an element exists or not in jQuery?
- How do I check if an HTML element is empty using jQuery?
- How to run an event handler only once in jQuery?
- How to disable/enable an element with jQuery
- Hide and show image on button click using jQuery
- Difference Between Prop and Attr in jQuery
- How do I check if an element is hidden in jQuery?
- What happen if you return false from a jQuery event handler?
- What is each() function in jQuery? How do you use it?
- Which one is more efficient, document.getElementbyId( "myId") or $("#myId)?
- What is the difference between $.map and $.grep in jQuery
- What is the use of serialize method in jQuery
- What is the use of clone method in jQuery?
- What is event.PreventDefault in jQuery?
- Difference between event.PreventDefault and event.stopPropagation?
- What are deferred and promise object in jQuery?
- What are source maps in jQuery?
- What does the jQuery migrate function do?
- Differences Between jQuery .bind() and .live()?
- How can you delay document.ready until a variable is set?
- How to disable cut,copy and paste in TextBox using jQuery?
- How to prevent Right Click option using jquery?
- How does the jQuery pushStack function work?
- Why use jQuery filter() Methods?
- Difference between find() and closest() in jquery?
- How To Use Ajax In Jquery?
- How to multiple AJAX requests be run simultaneously in jQuery?
- Can we call C# code behind using jQuery?
- How to include jQuery in ASP.Net project?
- Need to add jQuery file in both Master and Content page?
- Uncaught TypeError: $(…).modal is not a function jquery