Why jQuery is needed?
The most important reason for the acceptance of jQuery is that it helps to improve the performance of the application. Another reason is that the Document Object Model's API is one and its inconsistency across browsers has been the biggest obstacle to the development of web applications nowadays. jQuery has helped us building applications better and faster by overcoming these problems. Also, jQuery has simple and cleaner code , no need to write several lines of codes to achieve complex functionality. Moreover, it is extensible – it can be extended to implement customized behaviour.
- jQuery Interview Questions FAQ - 1
- jQuery Interview Questions FAQ - 2
- Is jQuery a programming language?
- How to check jQuery version?
- How to multiple version of jQuery?
- What is jQuery CDN?
- Advantages of minified version of JQuery
- How do I check if the DOM is ready?
- How to Use the jQuery load() Method
- Difference between document.ready() and body onload()?
- What is the use of param() method?
- How to work with jQuery parent(), children() and siblings()?
- Difference between parent() and parents() in jQuery?
- What does jQuery data() function do?