How to include jQuery in ASP.Net project?
You can download the latest version of jQuery and then include it in your page with a standard HTML script tag or can use CDNs available from Google, Microsoft and give the CDN URL in ASPX page.
You can download latest version from.... Download jQuery and include the script file directly in your asp.net master page .
Using Content Delivery Network
Alternatively you can use a content delivery network (CDN) to deliver your jQuery. Both Google and Microsoft host jQuery. Using a content delivery network (CDN) can help improve performance of your jQuery (and website as a whole).
- jQuery Interview Questions FAQ - 1
- jQuery Interview Questions FAQ - 2
- Is jQuery a programming language?
- Why do we need to go for JQuery?
- How to check jQuery version?
- How to multiple version of jQuery?
- What is jQuery CDN?
- Advantages of minified version of JQuery
- How do I check if the DOM is ready?
- How to Use the jQuery load() Method
- Difference between document.ready() and body onload()?
- What is the use of param() method?
- How to work with jQuery parent(), children() and siblings()?
- Difference between parent() and parents() in jQuery?
- What does jQuery data() function do?
- How do you check if an element exists or not in jQuery?
- How do I check if an HTML element is empty using jQuery?
- How to run an event handler only once in jQuery?
- How to disable/enable an element with jQuery
- Hide and show image on button click using jQuery
- Difference Between Prop and Attr in jQuery
- How do I check if an element is hidden in jQuery?
- What happen if you return false from a jQuery event handler?
- What is each() function in jQuery? How do you use it?
- Which one is more efficient, document.getElementbyId( "myId") or $("#myId)?
- What is the difference between $.map and $.grep in jQuery
- What is the use of serialize method in jQuery
- What is the use of clone method in jQuery?
- What is event.PreventDefault in jQuery?
- Difference between event.PreventDefault and event.stopPropagation?
- What are deferred and promise object in jQuery?
- What are source maps in jQuery?
- What does the jQuery migrate function do?
- Differences Between jQuery .bind() and .live()?
- How can you delay document.ready until a variable is set?
- How to disable cut,copy and paste in TextBox using jQuery?
- How to prevent Right Click option using jquery?
- How does the jQuery pushStack function work?
- Why use jQuery filter() Methods?
- Difference between find() and closest() in jquery?
- How To Use Ajax In Jquery?
- How to multiple AJAX requests be run simultaneously in jQuery?
- Can we call C# code behind using jQuery?
- Need to add jQuery file in both Master and Content page?
- Uncaught TypeError: $(…).modal is not a function jquery