jQuery AJAX load() Method
The load() method loads HTML or text content from a server and puts the returned data into the selected element. This method is the simplest way to fetch data from the server.
- URL: URL which need to load.
- data: Represents a map of data that is sent with the request.
- callback: Name of a function to be executed after the load().
Try it Yourself
Waiting for load()....
- jQuery Interview Questions FAQ - 1
- jQuery Interview Questions FAQ - 2
- Is jQuery a programming language?
- Why do we need to go for JQuery?
- How to check jQuery version?
- How to multiple version of jQuery?
- What is jQuery CDN?
- Advantages of minified version of JQuery
- How do I check if the DOM is ready?
- Difference between document.ready() and body onload()?
- What is the use of param() method?
- How to work with jQuery parent(), children() and siblings()?
- Difference between parent() and parents() in jQuery?
- What does jQuery data() function do?