How to multiple version of jQuery?
Yes. You can use multiple versions of jQuery on the same page. To avoid any kind of conflict, use the jQuery.noConflict() method.
While executing code, $.noConflict() method to give control of the $ variable back to whichever library first implemented it.
jQuery.noConflict() method allows you to use multiple frameworks , while using jQuery. The noConflict() method releases the hold on the $ shortcut identifier, so that other scripts can use it. In jQuery's case, $ is just an alias for jQuery, so all functionality is available without using $. In case of multiple versions of jQuery are loaded (which is not recommended), calling $.noConflict(true) from the second version will return the globally scoped jQuery variables to those of the first version.
- jQuery Interview Questions FAQ - 1
- jQuery Interview Questions FAQ - 2
- Is jQuery a programming language?
- Why do we need to go for JQuery?
- How to check jQuery version?
- What is jQuery CDN?
- Advantages of minified version of JQuery
- How do I check if the DOM is ready?
- How to Use the jQuery load() Method
- Difference between document.ready() and body onload()?
- What is the use of param() method?
- How to work with jQuery parent(), children() and siblings()?
- Difference between parent() and parents() in jQuery?
- What does jQuery data() function do?