Find and Show jQuery Version
You can use $().jquery , jQuery.fn.jquery and $()['jquery'] to find the jQuery version.
If you want to know jQuery UI library version, you can use $.ui.version
jQuery Version History
Version 1.0 was the first stable release of jQuery. Versions 2.0 dropped support for Internet Explorer 6-8 to increase jQuery's overall performance and reduce the library's file size. With the release of version 3.0 both versions 1.11.1 and 2.1.1 will be upgraded to jQuery Compat 3.0 and jQuery 3.0. With the release of Version 3.0 there's no reason to stick to either version 1.0 or 2.0. You can check the full details of... jQuery release history , and also you can check jQuery Core... All Versions .
- jQuery Interview Questions FAQ - 1
- jQuery Interview Questions FAQ - 2
- Is jQuery a programming language?
- Why do we need to go for JQuery?
- How to multiple version of jQuery?
- What is jQuery CDN?
- Advantages of minified version of JQuery
- How do I check if the DOM is ready?
- How to Use the jQuery load() Method
- Difference between document.ready() and body onload()?
- What is the use of param() method?
- How to work with jQuery parent(), children() and siblings()?
- Difference between parent() and parents() in jQuery?
- What does jQuery data() function do?