All browsers agreed to implement ECMAscript (though it took a lot of time). So you can use any scripting language that implements the ECMA standard as the web browsers support the ECMAScript interpretation when you are specifying:
- What is noscript tag?
- Difference between '=', '==' and '===' operators?
- What is Browser Object Model
- How to test a string as a literal and as an object ?
- What is Associative Array? How do we use it?
- What's the Difference Between Class and Prototypal Inheritance?