Undefined in JacaScript
- undefined is a primitive value that indicates a variable has been declared but not assigned any value.
- It's the default value for uninitialized variables and function parameters.
- When accessing an object property or array element that doesn't exist, it results in undefined.
Null in JacaScript
- null is an assignment value that represents the intentional absence of any object value.
- It's often used to indicate that a variable should have no value or to reset a variable.
- Unlike undefined, null is explicitly assigned.
Comparing Undefined and Null