This feature has been removed from the Web standards. Though some browsers may still support it, it is in the process of being dropped. Do not use it in old or new projects. Pages or Web apps using it may break at any time.
How to Fix?Fixing it could be as simple as dropping a line into your JS to add in an unescape() method if one doesn't exist.
window.unescape = window.unescape window.decodeURI;
- What is noscript tag?
- Difference between '=', '==' and '===' operators?
- What is Browser Object Model
- How to test a string as a literal and as an object ?
- What is Associative Array? How do we use it?
- What's the Difference Between Class and Prototypal Inheritance?
- Event bubbling and Event Capturing in JavScript?
- What is the difference between .call() and .apply()?
- What is an immediately-invoked function expression?
- What Are RESTful (REpresentational State Transfer)Web Services?
- TypeError: document.getelementbyid(...) is null
- What's the difference between Null and Undefined?