window.location.reload();The Window.location read-only property returns a Location object with information about the current location of the document.
- to get current page address (URL)
- to redirect the browser to another page
- to reload the same page
location object has three methods:
- assign(): used to load a new document.
- reload(): used to reload current document.
- replace(): used to replace current document with a new one.
- What is noscript tag?
- Difference between '=', '==' and '===' operators?
- What is Browser Object Model
- How to test a string as a literal and as an object ?
- What is Associative Array? How do we use it?
- What's the Difference Between Class and Prototypal Inheritance?
- Event bubbling and Event Capturing in JavScript?
- What is the difference between .call() and .apply()?
- What is an immediately-invoked function expression?
- What Are RESTful (REpresentational State Transfer)Web Services?
- TypeError: document.getelementbyid(...) is null
- What's the difference between Null and Undefined?