What is Associative Array?
which is the same as color.red .
Associative arrays as objects
An associative array is declared or dynamically created. We can create it by assigning a literal to a variable.
Unlike simple arrays, we use curly braces instead of square brackets. Also, the content is accessed by keys, whatever the method used to declare the array.
- What is noscript tag?
- Difference between '=', '==' and '===' operators?
- What is Browser Object Model
- How to test a string as a literal and as an object ?
- What's the Difference Between Class and Prototypal Inheritance?
- Event bubbling and Event Capturing in JavScript?
- What is the difference between .call() and .apply()?
- What is an immediately-invoked function expression?
- What Are RESTful (REpresentational State Transfer)Web Services?