Test string as a literal and as an object
An object is an unordered list of primitive data types (and sometimes reference data types) that is stored as a series of name-value pairs. Each item in the list is called a property (functions are called methods).
- What is noscript tag?
- Difference between '=', '==' and '===' operators?
- What is Browser Object Model
- What is Associative Array? How do we use it?
- What's the Difference Between Class and Prototypal Inheritance?
- Event bubbling and Event Capturing in JavScript?
- What is the difference between .call() and .apply()?
- What is an immediately-invoked function expression?
- What Are RESTful (REpresentational State Transfer)Web Services?