- And Operator: & &
- Or Operator: ||
- Not Operator: !
And Operator: & &
The logical AND operator ( & &) returns true if the expression to the both sides of the operator evaluates to true.
The logical OR operator returns false if the expression to the both sides of the operator evaluates to false.
Not Operator: !
If the expression evaluates to true, the result of the logical NOT operator (!) is false. If the expression evaluates to false, the result is true.
- What is noscript tag?
- Difference between '=', '==' and '===' operators?
- What is Browser Object Model
- How to test a string as a literal and as an object ?
- What is Associative Array? How do we use it?
- What's the Difference Between Class and Prototypal Inheritance?