The Window.navigator read-only property returns a reference to the Navigator object, which can be queried for information about the application running the script. The navigator.appVersion string should be used to find the name of the operating system on the client.
Find Your Operating System
- What is noscript tag?
- Difference between '=', '==' and '===' operators?
- What is Browser Object Model
- How to test a string as a literal and as an object ?
- What is Associative Array? How do we use it?
- What's the Difference Between Class and Prototypal Inheritance?