Replace all occurrences of a string
Replace all occurrence using Split() and join()
You can replace all occurances of a string using Split() and join() function. The string you entered split() with specified word and again join with replaced word.
Replace all occurrence using RegularExpression
- What is noscript tag?
- Difference between '=', '==' and '===' operators?
- What is Browser Object Model
- How to test a string as a literal and as an object ?
- What is Associative Array? How do we use it?
- What's the Difference Between Class and Prototypal Inheritance?
- Event bubbling and Event Capturing in JavScript?
- What is the difference between .call() and .apply()?
- What is an immediately-invoked function expression?
- What Are RESTful (REpresentational State Transfer)Web Services?